We Can Find You the Right Job, Fast!
At Continuum Consulting, we are professionals just like you! We are an employment agency in Tempe that provides expertise and accuracy to all candidates. We understand you need the right job and may not have the time or resources to do extensive researching, interviewing and negotiating. All of these steps are important in finding the right job. Let us do that for you! We will tap into our extensive employment database and quickly place you in a job that is the best value for your unique set of skills.
Why Work with Continuum Consulting?
With over 60+ years of collective experience in an employment agency, we understand the job market and trends. We use that expertise to place you in the right job, fast! Some of the benefits you will find when working with us as your employment agency:
- We actively help broaden your range of skills.
- We help improve your marketability to employers.
- We take the time to help you prepare for interviews and presentations.
- We give you assistance with perfecting your resume.
- You will be placed in a job that meets your needs.
A Few Tips to Become a Desirable Hire
Start branding yourself today! Below are easy and often overlooked tips from our employment agency that should be considered to stand apart from the competition.
- Update your resume! Sounds obvious, right? Read it again and evaluate if it is well written and make the necessary changes. Make sure the format is easy to follow and stands out.
- Research what a fair salary is for that position in your area. Knowing this in advance will help the negotiating process move along quicker.
- Decide ahead of time if you are willing to relocate or prefer to stay in your area. It is important to let us know details like this in advance to avoid confusion.
- Dress for success! Another seemingly obvious one, but always important. First impressions can make or break an interview.
- Practice your interviewing skills. We will help you put your best foot forward and show companies why they need to hire you.
- Clean up your social media image! Go through any of your public accounts and make sure you are displaying your best self in all of them. Inappropriate material always has a way of coming forward.
Ready to Get Started?
Contact our recruiter, Derek D'Narvarte at 480-855-1027. She will be able to provide additional information, answer your questions or help make an appointment for a consultation.
Heard enough and feel ready to get hired? You can also use this form to upload your resume right away! Once we receive it, you will be contacted to discuss next steps. We look forward to hearing from you!
Upload Your Resume
[gravityform id="2" name="Upload a Resume" title="false" description="false"]