Do you know how to work with a recruiting company in order to make the process as easy as possible? In order for our relationship to be a success, and to assist us in finding great candidates for you, there are certain steps you should take and things to consider before contacting us.
- Job Description — Please take the time to create a complete and valid job description (in writing). The more details you can give us, the more likely we are to make the perfect match.
- Salary Range — Do your homework and know what a potential candidate is looking for in terms of salary and benefits. Figure out what you are you prepared to offer in terms of salary and benefits?
- Hours — Think about what hours you want your candidate to work. You’ll also need to consider things like vacation and time off for your new hire.
- Relocation — Are you open to a candidate who might relocate from another part of the U.S. or Canada, or would you prefer a local candidate?
- Supervisor — Who will the new hire be reporting to? Has that person assisted in writing the job description?
- Interview Process — Have you thought about the interview process? Who will be involved in the actual interview? What questions do you want to ask? Do you want candidates to meet their prospective team?
- Communicate – We expect you to be proactive and contact us if something has changed in your situation.